HAA Logo

Applying for a Cash Grant.

Grants are now only made by the Hillingdon Council.

To Apply for a grant "On Line", go to www.hillingdon.gov.uk ->Leisure & Events -> arts -> Arts Grants Scheme
NB You cannot download this form from the Council site
For a paper form click on the link below to download a form from us.

Grants Form