The Hillingdon Arts Association. References to “our Website” or “the Website” are
to www.hillingdonarts.org.uk or hillingdonarts.org.uk
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as
name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for
the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside
the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA
for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you
select to receive email updates on details of meetings, products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that
is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website.
This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
- Data recorded by the Website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred
settings, this saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site.
can be programmed to reject, or warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding
this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in
accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
- To maintain a Register of Member Societies and groups of societies which will include details of the officers of the Charity, individual
society okr group. Also a Register of Associate Members and those with Full Mimbership and
other persons who wish to be kept informed about the charity and the
Arts Scene in the general area of the London Borough of Hillingdon. This includes names,
addresses, telephone numbers, Email addresses, etc. These details will only be used for
the purposes of the Charity as detailed herein.
- To keep a record of membership fees paid.
- To keep a record of Donations made to the Charity where the person making the donation
has agreed. Such a person may opt to receive newsletters and other communications about Art in this area and
about this Charity.
- When we sell goods or services in aid of the Charity we may:-
- In order to process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your
details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased
and/or to provide after-sales service); and
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other
products, events and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out
before completing your purchase.
- To Publish Contact telephone numbers only so that members of the public can get in touch
with member societies, (but not individual members).
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes.
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data,
monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will
not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you.
You also have the right to have all information we hold about you deleted from our records.
For either of the above please use the Make a Comment Box below.
(Anyone with User Privileges can see details about, and officers of, their Society on this
website by going to the Member Societies Page)
to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.